The Elimination Diet
If I told you I had a magic pill that could relieve your pain, improve your energy, and eliminate virtually every health complaint you have, would you take it? You’d tell me “that’s impossible,” or “that doesn’t exist.”
Elimination diets can do all of this and more. How is this possible? Studies have found that a wide array of complaints may be addressed by elimination diets. Just a short list include:
- IBS and IBD and their symptoms, including:
- Abdominal pain
- Indigestion and GERD
- Pain and inflammation
- Mood, including depression and anxiety
- Weight control
What is an elimination diet? How can elimination diets do everything that pills and surgeries can’t?
Elimination diets are diets that eliminate certain foods or food ingredients. Major allergens (wheat, eggs, dairy, soy, tree nuts, peanuts, shellfish, or fish), gluten, or artificial additives are the most common things that people eliminate.
The bottom line is that many people have sensitivities to foods that they aren’t aware of. The mechanisms are complex and involve all the different organ systems, but they boil down to the effects of different foods on our nerves, hormones, immune system, and individual cells. The trouble is that most people struggle to understand what an elimination diet is and how to utilize it to their benefit.
That’s why I’ve created, Elimination Diet: The Ultimate Resource. This life-changing eBook is packed with beneficial information including:
- Why You Should Go on an Elimination Diet
- Elimination Diets: The Science Behind Them
- How Foods Can Trigger Your Immune System
- Immunity Gone Wrong: What Happens When Your Immune System Attacks Foods
- Food Allergies (Proper)
- Celiac Disease and What It Teaches Us About Food Allergies, Intolerance, and the Immune System
- Celiac Disease: Beyond the Gut, to the Brain
- The Gut-Brain Connection: How What You Eat Affects Your Nervous System
- You Eat Your Feelings, Literally
- Hormones and Endocrine Disrupting Compounds
- What to Eliminate and Why